Do you know the passage of the Bible where Adam was commanded to work?
I'm pretty sure that was a HUGE blessing.
When I'm working, and very therefore very busy, I am so much more happy. I am working towards a wonderful goal: the build of my character.
I haven't been this happy and comfortable in a long time. Even though I am working around 12 hour days, I'm thriving! I would never have thought that life could be this good. I love all of my classes, and I absolutely adore my job. There really is something fulfilling knowing that you're cooking for little ones so their parents can get an education.
Life. Is. Good.
The husband and I have been incredibly blessed. We don't have a lot, but we do have everything important. I'm confidant in saying that not a lot of people have that.
Happy day!
一对一视频聊天室 , 一对一视频聊天室 , 一对一视频聊天室 , 一对一视频聊天室 , 一对一视频聊天室 , 一对一视频聊天室 , 一对一视频聊天室 , 一对一视频聊天室 , 一对一视频聊天室 , 一对一视频聊天室
ReplyDelete